- How does it work? Participants collect donations to have their hair shaved or cut to benefit cancer research and patient care programs at Roswell Park Cancer Institute. (Did you know that Roswell Park is America’s first cancer center, and one of the National Cancer Institute’s premier comprehensive cancer centers?).
- Who can shave or cut your hair? Anyone! Ask cosmetology students from your school or a local hair salon to volunteer their time to handle the shaving or cutting the day of the event.
- What if you only want to cut your hair? No problem! You can follow the Pantene Beautiful Lengths “Hair Donation Guidelines” for length and type of hair and complete a Hair Donation Form.
- What happens at a Goin’ Bald for Bucks event? You can plan your Bald for Bucks event any way you like. You can also decide whether you want to make the event open to the public or a private affair.
- When can you Go Bald for Bucks? Anytime – the possibilities are endless! It’s easy to make your Goin’ Bald For Bucks fundraiser a “hair shaving” success! Just follow the button links at the top of this page to get started. You can also call the Goin’ Bald for Bucks team at Roswell Park at 716-845-8788 or email GoinBaldForBucks@roswellpark.org with any questions you might have!
You can participate by registering yourself, your school or business or your organization and get started fundraising today.